Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Lux non-ASPH
From: "Andrew Amundsen" <andy@tcinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 19:07:29 -0700

>From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote (snip):

> Oh hell all this testing back and forth is ridiculous! Damn if you guys were
> out shooting instead of playing you'd do yourselves a great big favour at
> becoming better photographers!

This testing talk IS of use to those of us with no experience with these
lenses! I am appreciating every input offered. This is why many of us
young photographers are here, to learn from the advice of the more
experienced seasoned ones. -Andrew

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] 35 Lux non-ASPH)