Subject: [Leica] photography hints for Alaska trip?
From: Stasys Petravicius <stasys1@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 19:04:43 -0700

Hi All- My wife and I are off on a cruise/tour for 10 days to Alaska
starting in Vancouver.  Trip starts in 12 days.  Any suggestions/tips for
using the old R Leicas (vs. digital camera) up there? Other than new
batteries, plenty of film, etc.

Also any details about the R9? Lugger Leonard J. Kapner sent me some info.
Sounds like Leica better get it out to compete with the other new digital
cameras. Like Leonard- I'd be read interested!

Thanks, Stasys