Subject: Re: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 20:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

Yes he does teach PS7, though some of what he covers
was in earlier releases.  He is a fan of PS7, as it
was, in his view, a release that was more oriented
toward the photographer (vs. web designer).

Much of what was covered in the class is in his book,
some was not...but the book goes a long way toward
getting you there.  The real key is to have his curves
matched for the silver process.  You will need to
print on a 1270 or 1280 since those are the machines
that he has written the curves for (I don't have
either at the moment).  He also covers a lot about
what to print on.  For silver prints he recommends an
opaqe material called "Photo Gallery High Gloss White"
 by Pictorico.