Subject: RE: [Leica] 35 Lux non-ASPH
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:09:36 -0400

But Andrew, if you'll notice for all the 'testing,' the test results match
up with the comments posted by people who have actually used both lenses to
shoot with....and the testers, with all their comments on how x lens and y
lens are equal when stopped down a couple stops, seem to miss the point that
one buys a fast lens because one needs the speed - and missing that point
and posting test results missing that point can be misleading to folks with
no experience....

B. D.