Subject: Re: [Leica] Pultz's Moo-cow PAW 8/5/2002
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:14:56 -0500

> Folks,
> A couple scenes of Upstate rural roadsides, this week, taken on a
gray day.

> http://home.earthlink.net/~cpultz/PAW/PAW8.htm
>
> Submitted very humbly after seeing the great stuff by Graham and
Mitch Z.
> this week. Your comments are most welcome.
>
> Carl

Fine set of bovines you have there; nicely shot.   In my part of the
country they are numerous, and I always enjoyed their willingness to
pose.   On trips, when we see a pasture full of cattle arrayed on a
hillside, one of the kids shouts, "Dad, look!  There's a great
cowscape!"

A friend of mine was a cattleman, and once in a while we'd take a
drive together out to a pasture he leased.  He drove a big blue
Chrysler, back when there was such a thing.  He'd go through the gate,
roll all the windows down and turn up some country music real loud on
the radio. The curious cows would come from all over the field,
surround the car, and listen to the music.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com