Subject: RE: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 13:37:29 -0400

Damn, Tim, you are such a total cynic. You know full well that disasters
only happen to jerks who use digital cameras - which are totally
undependable junk. People who use Leicas never have disasters befall them -
they never forget to load the camera. They never have a leader fail to
catch. They never have film fail to advance. They never open the camera
before rewinding, thereby losing those most precious half-dozen exposures.
And God knows they never forget to change the ISO on their built in meter
from the 100 asa of the last roll to the 1600 they shoot next.

;-)

B. D.