Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW week 31
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:51:53 +0200

Week 31 is here and since I've just bought a Leicaflex SL with a couple
of lenses I'm going to waffle a bit!

All the photos were taken in Paris, for the summer the city has
converted what is normally a road on the right bank of the Seine into a
promenade which they have called 'Paris plage' (Paris beach). There is
some sand, sun loungers, and various entertainments. Greater things are
promised for next year, but it does provide a pleasant stroll on a
summer's day. All of the telephoto shots were taken with the lenses wide
open. There could well be more from here over the next few weeks!

Main - so, the main shot was taken at a climbing wall which has various
degrees of difficulty.
http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_31.htm

Alt 1 - this is a bit of a cliché shot. Taken from Pont des Arts looking
up river. The light was excellent and I had a red filter in the bag...
http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_31alt1.htm

Alt 2 - so, I've bought the SL and the 250mm lens and I'm on the lookout
for longer shots...
http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_31alt2.htm

Alt 3 - not a clue who she is, but she looked up _just_ as I pressed the
shutter, probably wondering what the hell I'm doing...
http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_31alt3.htm

Alt 4 - it's Paris, no more to say.
http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW/week_31alt3.htm

Index at...