Subject: [Leica] New PAWs from Jim Shulman
From: Jim Shulman <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 18:43:05 -0400

Hello All!

So stupid---I think, gee, I'll haul out my old Rollei and get some
really great shots in lovely, high definition medium format.  The stuff
was expensive to process, took an extra week, and turned out softer than
an octogenarian with a couch dancer.  This was from the local cruise
nite crowd:

Fortunately, I grabbed my Leica for this week's shots:

Went to another car show event, and saw some amazing machines.
Here are some Packard guys:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=927965&size=lg

And a lunchtime tableau:
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=927996&size=lg