Subject: RE: RE: [Leica] Re: Tilley (was LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members!)
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infi.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 23:13:03 -0400

At 10:47 PM 8/5/02 -0400, you wrote:

>Mr. Heston played the male lead.  I had no idea there was a book before
>your message, but I do like Philip K. Dick a lot.

MAKE ROOM!  MAKE ROOM!  was written in the middle 1960's by the noted and
notable Harry Harrison, best known as the author of the "Slippery Jim
DiGriz" books about the 'Stainless Steel Rat'.  I know the book, but I've
not yet seen the flick but, then, I generally try to avoid the horrors
Hollywood can commit on a really decent work of science fiction.  (Exempla
Gratia:  STARSHIP TROOPERS).

Marc

msmall@infi.net  FAX:  +276/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!