Subject: Re: [Leica] Was tilley,then Doofus, then Nooky now Guitar now BONGOS!
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 20:48:17 -0700

I was sitting outside a coffee shop 5 or 10 years ago and this guy a few
tables away from me says:

"I've heard of you! You're a photographer, you're just in it for the Girls!"

This of course, was not true. I was in it for the Leica Glow and the
smooth and creamy Bokeh.

Well i knew who this guy was too it he played bongos for the coolest
band in town and the coolest gals were vying for him after every show in
droves.  They were very polite to each other; it was like there was a
queue that wound around the side of the stage. I had just caught the
bands act the weekend before and watched with amazement from the side of
the stage as the show as ending.

So I says to this guy I says:

"If I was in it for the gals I'd sell these cameras and GO BUY ME SOME BONGOS!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com