Subject: Re: [Leica] Recent Pictures
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:54:08 -0400

Wade:

Thanks for showing some of your vacation pictures.  The following three
are my favorites.

The canyon I would have liked to see in color, especially Paria-005.

In objects...   A table for one, looks a little lonely

Of the people pics, the romantic in me likes the Bus catchers.

Jim- http://www.hemenway.com