Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Deardorff
From: Tim Atherton <timatherton@theedge.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:30:47 -0600

I got mine of ebay for 1300.00 incl a massive 300mm 4.5 lens and an
older Ries Tripod (which is quite a deal).

Tripod and Deardorff are a bit battered but totally useable. Price
varies quite a bit depending on model and condition

Since then I've hinted out film holders, a lovely Fuji 250mm 6.7 wider
angle lens, got a great deal on a decent heavier weight Gitzo, found
the lensboards I need - all on ebay. Huntign around finding very good
prices if you are patient, and recently been loaned - tran-border at
cost of postage only - (from Lugger Frank Fillipone - who deserves and
+++ Lug rating for being a helpful photographer) a 210mm G-Claron to
try...

Oh and stocked up on outdated frozen Fuji Astia at $1.00 a sheet for a
project - 8x10 film costs are a killer!

This 8x10 stuff is fun

tim