Subject: Re: [Leica] Essence of where we live - Poolesville, Maryland
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:48:41 -0700

><Snip>
>
> http://members.aol.com/noctizeiss/private/pages/Scan498_a.htm
> http://members.aol.com/noctizeiss/private/pages/Scan500_a.htm
>
> With the exception of the first image [24mm ASPH], the others are all from the
> 135mm APO.
>
> Regards,
>
> /Mitch

I love the first shot especially. It knocks my socks off! There was
never bokeh that good from any 35mm format tele lens!
And that of course is only one issue.
This shot for me shows how the 135 apo redefines telephoto photography.
That's how I've felt about his lens since i've got mine a few years go.
Its not just a little bit better than what i was used to.
Lets say I've never exactly gotten this kind of results from a Nikon
zoom and that is putting it mildly.
Or Nikon Prime. I've wondered about the Nikon 200 macro but was steered
away from it part of the reason might have been background out of focus
characteristics. I'm sure it's sharp.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com