Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Seminar
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 21:01:11 -0700

Tina Manley announced: :-)
> Good News, LUG -
>
> The Leica Seminar in Cape Cod, which was sold out, now has 10 rooms
> available.  There will be lots of LUGnuts there and a great time will be
> had by all. <<<

Hi Tina,
All I can say is the various folks who contacted me earlier about attending
but waited too long to register and lost out now have a shot for a room.
Given that the Leica Seminar has been basically sold out for months... early
February and now 10 more rooms made available is a big time bonus! However,
it's going to fill those ten very quickly.

Anyone thinking about coming better think fast and act quickly!  Go here for
information:    > http://www.pksqcamera.com/seminar.htm <<

It's my understanding there are quite a number of LUG folks already
registered, so come on along it's always a good time and great fun by all.
Oh yeah and you really do learn things and make use of all kinds of new
Leica toys during your shoot time.

>> Ted and I will be lecturing on all things Leica.  There will
> be plenty of new Leica toys to play with, free film for our shoot-out,
> Ted's constructive criticism of all submitted slides, a great closing
show,
> lobsters and Scotch!
> What more could you want?  The dates are October 24-27.<<<

Hey guys and gals it's the chance to play with all kinds of Leica stuff and
just think, those of you wishing to try a new M7 ;-)  ;-) can do so to your
hearts content. :-) And yeah they throw in a couple of lenses and film also.
Not to forget the film processing.

> Sorry for the shameless plug, but I've been telling everybody who asked
> that the seminar has been sold out for months.  Carl worked some kind of
> magic and now has 10 more rooms.  Hope to see you there.  All LUGnuts
> should wear a red dot!

It maybe a shameless plug but I bet a number of members who missed out
earlier
will be glad to hear it.

The bonus this year is Tina face to face with folks who only know her on the
screen. Now she's going to be real time live with her smashing great
material.

And our own LUG amiable news magazine shooter Sal DiMarco Jnr. and his sure
to amaze you presentation with his wisdom and experience.

There are some repeat Luggites coming who signed up just as the Seminar
finished last year, so take that for what it's worth as a recommendation.
Actually I know one who's signed on the past two years in similar fashion so
he'd be sure to have a spot for each new year.. :-).

Hopefully we'll see a few more of you on the Cape, trust me it's great to
meet and greet under these conditions. And you wont have to wear body
armour! ;-) Just  bring a warm hand shake and wear a smile!

ted

PS:
Don't worry this isn't a boring do it by numbers kind of photography
seminar! Far from it, but I will assure you, there isn't any question you'll
be motivated and pumped to shoot when its over. :-)