Subject: Re: [Leica] Continuing to catch up--Nathan's PAW 28 and 29
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 17:18:35 +0200

Hi Ted,

> OK Nathan explain yerself here buddy.......
> >>and in the afternoon I somehow always end up at this place...besides
> friendly staff,<
>
> Yeah right! :-) And you just happen to end up here each afternoon? I know
> it's the beer. Yeah sure wink! wink! ;-) ..... Sure thing old buddy, hell
> with friendly looking staff like that I'd be having a beer break at ten AM,
> .... 2... 4....6pm. Not to mention maybe, "like what you doin' later?"  Of
> course to photograph the friendly staff! ;-)

Funny, my wife said similar things when she saw the picture. OK, I will come
clean. The dog has to be walked anyway, and since I live on the shore of the
lake, it is the obvious place to go. Now, the Danish beer is nice too and quite
rare here otherwise. But there is no denying the fact that if the person serving
it to me were a grumpy old man instead of this lovely woman, than I might
partake of this particular pleasure less frequently...

> Nice picture though love her, 'er,  'er expression, yes that's it,
> expression! ;-)

Thanks! I like it too, both of them :-)

> OK now photo serious.
>
> You always have the neat stuff, solid pictures of different subjects and
> locations. Not that some other PAW folks aren't of equal talent or better,
> but what you do is present a PAW always worth looking at!

Thanks for this Ted, coming from you it really means a lot. And now it is time
to walk the dog again...

Cheers

Nathan

- --