Subject: RE: [Leica] NYT article about Salgado
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:07:17 -0600

They used to charge us furriners for looking at the NY Times website, so
when  you signed up, Beverly Hills 90210 was always a good fallback
address....! Their data/stats/ad people could probably never figure out why
that zip code seemed to have such a disproportionately high readership....

Mostly all these web sites want your info so they can make more money of you
by mining and selling the data.

My feeling is - you ain't getting nuffink for free - my name's M. Mouse, and
yes, I do live in Disney World.

tim