Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Dumb camera thieves
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 14:05:08 -0500

Tim, over here in the colonies, we can not kill some one legally. The
state or the federals can do this. We can not use more force than is
necessary to repel the threat. This is a defense only, up to the jury.
If you are in fear of your life, you can use whatever force is necessary
to save your life. Again, this is the self defense defense You certainly
could not kill someone for theft, unless your life was in danger. Be
careful..