Subject: Re: [Leica] What hath Kyle wrought...
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 10:50:21 -0400

Bill writes:

> I'm a user not a collector, but I like to trade up whenever I can, I cant
> see de-valueing my investment that much for aesthetics.
> Bill   asmp
> --

Good point Bill. In my case I simply do not care about the 'investment' that
I have in my six Leicas. I just want to take pictures with them, and if they
get beat up that is okay. This make me think of three friends I have here
where I live, each has a Ferrari, and each of them live in fear of dirt and
scratches. So the cars NEVER get driven. I could not live like that, so my
'beater' Alfa Romeo has over 300,000 miles on it.

sl