Subject: Re: [Leica] A few photos for a change...
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:16:30 -0700 (PDT)

The do look darker on the Leica site than in photoshop
or printed.  The outdoor shots were tough mettering
because of VERY strong side light from the sunset,
though there appears to be a lot of detail on the
negative.  They made some nice peizotone prints, but
could have used an extra stop of exposure...at least
on the hot dog vendor.