Subject: [Leica] FS: 35/2 Summicron RF with eyes for M3
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitkamd@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:20:59 -0400

FS - 35/2Summicron RF ( with eyes) for M3

Nice example of this lens - the glass in the 'eyes' seems a little cloudy to
me but does not significantly affect it's use on my M3. I am selling as I am
not using my M3 much and I'd like to convert this resource to something
else. Being sold AS IS but can supply references. Prefer to ship to USA but
if someone is real interested from Canada I would listen to offers to help
me get it back home as it were. Lens glass and body itself is 9. Diaphragm
action is sweet and the infinity lock on the focusing tab is also very
classy. enitka@twncy.rr.com

Make me an offer I can refuse - off list that is. Pictures on my web site
at:

http://www.ernienitka.com/summicron.html

ernie

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable man
progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw

Replies: Reply from "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com> (Re: [Leica] FS: 35/2 Summicron RF with eyes for M3)