Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:04:03 -0700 (PDT)

Good luck Thomas.  I have had MANY problems getting my
Epson 3000 to work, but now that it is I love it
(still have one I am having trouble with).  There is a
lot of information that I could pass on to you if you
are going with the 3000 (cleaning the feet, banding,
etc.).  If you want to discuss, give me a call.  My
number is 215-588-7170.  I am on the East coast of the
U.S. DJ