Subject: Re: [Leica] Relatively New Leica M user....(Grips)
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 20:15:43 +0100

FWIW I have Leica grips on both of my M6 TTLs.  I get on fine with them.  I
think they improve the handling.  The only drawback is that using a 135mm
with specs isn't feasible unless the grip is removed first.
Also, someone reported that they have problems loading the camera with the
grip attached (sorry can't remember who it was and the message has been
deleted). I have had  no problems with loading the camera with the grip
attached.
I have had no experience with the Abrahamson products.  So I guess the best
thing to do is to try out both and see how you get on.
Hope that helps.

Finally, once you get used to the M and its idiosyncracies, you won't regret
it.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK