Subject: [Leica] Was Accents - now is just silly
From: Jim Hemenway <jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 15:56:14 -0400

Jeez Yous Guys:

I was kidding!

Here in Bawstun we pahk owah cahs if front of owah apahtmints.

Jeet yet?  Naw djoo?

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

- ------------------

Nathan observed:

 Going by numbers, the place where accents are used the most are
actually on your
 side
 of the pond--since the main language of South America, Mexico, and
parts of the
 U.S.,
 Spanish, uses accents...

SonC added:

 You are forgetting to mention Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, and Zwolle,
 Louisiana.

oliverbryk wrote:

 IMHO accents are a great help for correct pronounciation.
 Oliver Bryk (a European type)

 Jim Hemenway had wrot earlier: