Subject: Re: [Leica] True Story: the M7 was actually meant to be the M6! (or vice versa)
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:43:46 -0500

Check out Ebay and there is a seller in Japan that sells the Leica Japanese
magazines. I guess they are intended for collector's, but I've seen a few
photos of Leica prototype gear that I have not seen anywhere else. The
photos are worth it since I can't read Japanese. There is even a magazine
for the CV products too.

Chris Williams
New Orleans