Subject: [Leica] Re: Any news on new leica product @ Photokina?
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 10:14:42 +1000

Simon Lamb writes:

> I heard from a good dealer contact who is well known within Leica UK that
> there is news of an R9 and that he and other dealers have been told they
> will get no more information no more until/unless they attend Photokina.
> May be a rumour but this chap is a Leica oracle and very close to Leica in
> the UK.
>
> Simon
Oh I love this time of year: all the rumours etc. Please don't spare us,
keep them coming ;-)

Cheers

PS, I will be doing some housekeeping over the weekend and e-Mailing the
FOM2 crowd with an update (I hope)Stay tuned, and if you have not sent in
year one images, be ready for a nagging ;-)

Alastair Firkin @ work ;-)

http://www.afirkin.com
http://www.familyofman2.com

Message from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Any news on new leica product @ Photokina?)