Subject: Re: [Leica] Dumb camera thieves
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 21:10:29 -0400

At 04:55 PM 8/8/02 -0700, you wrote:

>And to call this retired gentleman a "dick head" might be translated in a
>more meaningful manner by referring to him as a,  "Richard Cranium!" ;-)
>
>Now see we've conveyed the same message without offending our ladies. ;-)
>ted

But you are still rating 3 hot peppers on Eudora's mood alert!!

Let's drop this whole stupid thread.  I'm all in favor of tangent posts as
long as they are reasonable.  This is beyond ridiculous!  We should never
discuss politics or religion unless it's on the Leica Forum.  Move it there
or drop it.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com