Subject: Re: [Leica] Art and stuff
From: "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 12:02:28 +0200

I believe there was a court case in one instance in which the owner of the
can sued the museum to which it was on loan for causing the shit-explosion
by having displayed it in inappropriate conditions.

However, Manzoni was definitely a dude. He also sold his breath (Artist's
Breath, I suppose) in balloons and signed naked people (no doubt for a fee)
as "living sculptures". I wish I had 1% of his marketing skills.

R.