Subject: [Leica] first PAW in a while week 31
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 02:09:36 -0400

I've not posted a PAW in several weeks, not that I haven't been shooting, just not shooting as much. I've been shooting with several different cameras and
not finished the film in most of them. These two shots, taken last week, were shot with a Fuji HD-M. This is a waterproof camera that I use around the pool
and in other situations where water is a problem.

The first shot is a self portrait, my son asked if I could take a picture from under water of something above the water. I turned the camera upward and shot,
this was the result.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/self.jpg.html

The alternate is a shot of my son, told him to make bubbles.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/paw/tn/bubbles.jpg.html

Tell me what you think, comments are always welcome.
As I finish the film in the other cameras I'll fill in the blank weeks (at least most of them) and I'll try to keep up to date from here on.

Neal F.

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] first PAW in a while week 31)