Subject: Re: [Leica] So you want a new Leica M series Body?
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:11:08 -0500

I would still buy a new "demo" M6TTL. $1395 with a 1 year Leica warranty is
hard to beat. I'd like to have a .85 to go with my .58.

Of course, I would not be able to pass up any good deal on  a DS M3 is fine
working condition. Or not working, Focal Point does a great job at putting
these classic users back to work.

Chris Williams
New Orleans