Subject: [Leica] Garrison Keillor, and Norbert Rosing in Nat'l Geo
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 19:52:39 -0400

Hi all!
    The Garrison Keillor story (a GREAT one) Illustrated in Black and White
is in the December 2000 issue (well, so much for a few months ago!)
illustrated by Richard Olsenius with a Leica (I recall reading that on the
website at the time) WORTH FINDING!

    As a bonus, there is also in the same issue, a Polar Bear story written
and illustrated by my hero, and friend Norbert Rosing, a GREAT German
wildlife photographer. I have a bunch of his original prints framed in my
home (one he had made into a 20x24 in print) but, since he uses Leica R8's
and Modular Telyts, they all look as if they were shot with medium format.
WoW!

    If you like Norbert's work, also check out his bald Eagle story and
photos in the July 2002 issue -- FANTASTIC

    Regards,
        EC

BTW - he has the cover shot on both as well .... Cool!