Subject: [Leica] Re: Nokton vs. Summilux 50mm: Pictures?
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:40:36 +1000

>> I'd like to see some pictures--many of the ones referred to in
>> the archives have been taken down.

For real-world 50mm Summilux-M samples, you can see the material
I recently added to my Sydney, candid people photography
project at:

<http://4020.net/everyday>

The Summilux material can be found after shot #51 - basically
material taken in June, July and Aug 2002.

I'm quite happy with the Summulix in general, although the
slight amount of field curviture (ie it focuses in an arc
rather than a flat plane) takes a some getting used to -
especially for portrait format, 3/4 people shooting.

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth
Blue Mountains NSW, Australia

<http://nemeng.com>

[ high-res. 360-degree and zoomable interactive photography ]
[ 6/9V CoolPix and DAT DC battery powerpacks ]
[ hexar silver silent-mode modification ]
[ candid colour people photography ]
[ location binaural sound ]
[ leica camera FAQ ]
[ vr java applets ]