Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: WES as a printer
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:15:58 -0400

That's what I thought..;-)...I know that he used to spend literally days on
end - and on speed - in the darkroom. I would certainly never want to judge
someone's printing on the basis of their work prints. In the first place,
they are, by definition, work prints, rather than finished prints. And even
more important, one person's finished print may be another person's work
print - etc...