Subject: [Leica] John is a silly twit
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:34:31 -0600

A while back I sold a boatload of gear on this list and had a marvelous
time meeting, via my computer, new  (to me) Leica-Users. One piece of
equipment was sent back due to a sudden illness in the buyer's family
and he included a sum to cover duties as it came back over the border. I
have managed to convince the powers that be at Canada Customs to cough
up the duties and I would like to send the money back. Unfortunately I
am a Rocket Scientist School Drop-Out and I have misplaced the buyer's
contact info. If the chap who bought my camera and sent it back would
contact me off list, I will send it right along.

Ho-Humbly Yours,

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Rob Appleby" <rob@robertappleby.com> (Re: [Leica] John is a silly twit)