Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Lens Condensation Question
From: Mike Durling <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:17:40 -0400

I've seen condensation form on the inside of a zoom lens on a TV film
camera©  This was after it was used in very wet conditions for a period
of time©  Since the relief cameraman ¥me€ neglected to bring a
replacement, he spent some time drying the lens out over a vent©  It
suffered no ill effects©

Mike D