Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa films: RSX & APX OT film question
From: mail@steveunsworth.co.uk
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:09:24 +0200

Ted

Regarding APX and Xtol. I've only used the 100 ASA film. What I can say
is that in my experience APX 100 and Xtol at 1:3 doesn't work. Unless
I've been very unlucky I've found that the negative is very washed out
and faint if used at this dilution. I've got some negatives to scan that
were developed in Xtol at 1:2 and they look much better, but I'd be
tempted in the future to use Xtol at 1:1.

As for developing times have a look at...
http://www.digitaltruth.com/
for a starting point

Steve