Subject: Re: [Leica] Catholic christening
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:07:26 -0600

Everything depends on the priest and the layout of the church. I
photographed my wife's godchild's christening and everything was very
easy. DO NOT ARRIVE AT THE SERVICE COLD TURKEY. Meet with the priest,
view the church, find out where the font is, where the godparents and
priest stand etc. Rehearsals are not unusual so be there if there is
one. I was using Nikons then but I cannot complain about the 105/2.5. A
very nice lens indeed. I shot mostly long at the time but I would
definitely go wider now. It gives more atmosphere – provided the church
has a atmosphere to give.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Catholic christening)