Subject: RE: [Leica] Warning: a LUGger's computer may need a shot of penicillin
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 06:23:33 -0500

Michael,

You did a pretty good job explaining the virus. Klez is probably the
most prevalent virus out in cyber-land and has many variations. Norton
had a tool you could get on their web site that would check your system
and clean it of the Klez virus. I don't think you have to own Norton to
use the tool.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.gen.htm

Sam Krneta