Subject: RE: [Leica] Warning: a LUGger's computer may need a shot of penicillin
From: "Vern Rogers" <vlrogers6@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:46:52 -0700

Another very good firewall software is called "Tiny Personal Firewall."  It
is free to download, can't remember where I got it now, maybe zdnet.  It
performs outstandingly when I use "Shields Up."  I am really impressed with
it and it is very easy to use.  Used to use "Zonealarm," but like this
better.

Vern

Vernon L Rogers
Springfield OR