Subject: Re: [Leica] Catholic christening
From: "Stuart Phillips" <stuart.phillips@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:05:57 -0400

Try to get some good clear shots of the priest, then when he's suspended in
about ten years you sell the photo to the newspapers. In Boston, we're
getting tired of three things, being told it's the Boston Globe beating up
on the church as usual, being told its just a few rotten apples (cruising up
towards 20%, the last time I looked), and last but not least the crummy
pictures of priests taken with instomatics by your average "our father
Mackenzie would never do that types". Well time to put that good glass to
use.

stuart phillips