Subject: Re: [Leica] Virus Alert - Sth Rosner
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 10:04:07 -0500

Gerry,
    Take a look back at the email series that recently went around about the
klez virus; I think it likely that the virus didn't really come from Seth,
but from someone who has Seth's email address in their address book.  I have
gotten emails containing viruses from a wide range of different LUG
addresses, so I think it is more likely that one person out there has a klez
virus than half a dozen have different worm viruses. Still, as you suggest, a
virus scan is a good idea just about anytime on today's internet.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net