Subject: [Leica] I finally had time to take pictures
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:30:26 -0400

Not exactly a PAW, more like a Picture A Year (it's been a rough year!).
These were taken on Saturday while I was out walking in DC. Please note: I
have no idea who the person in the first picture was. I just happened to
pass him on the escalator. This is not an endorsement of his "message."

Comments are always welcome. http://www.camera-craftsman.com/Dupont.html

Sorry that the scanning is a little rough.  I had to resurrect the old Win
95 machine as I don't yet have a scanner for the new Mac.

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] I finally had time to take pictures)
Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] I finally had time to take pictures)