Subject: Re: [Leica] the sob and the idiot, an eBay story
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 11:48:17 -0300

Dante Stella wrote:

> Dear Non-Idiot:
>
> Go to the optometrist, have him cut you a +0.7 diopter glass lens to the
> same diameter as the "window" glass and then have them AR coat it.
> Obviously, you need the exact same "prescription" top and bottom.  You
> might make both +0.75.
>
> If you want, I can give you the name of an optometrist in the U.S. who
> did this kind of thing for me in the past.
>
> Cheers
> ------------
> Dante Stella

Hi Dante,

I may be the idiot or not but that's the way I feel, like an idiot.
I'm still wondering why the hell I rushed and left that positive feedback
for the seller.
Well, I think yours sounds as a good idea.
I'll ask a person working on optic glasses in Buenos Aires, I hope I can
work something out.
Will let you know.

regards

Pablo