Subject: [Leica] FW: [wifvdiscuss] OT: Camera Equipment Needed
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:21:13 -0400

I recieved this from another list I am on his e-mail is below.

sl

- ----------
From: DHCouture@aol.com
To: WIFV E-Mail Discussion Group <discuss@wifv.org>
Subject: [wifvdiscuss] OT: Camera Equipment Needed
Date: Mon, Aug 19, 2002, 3:10 PM

I'm posting this for a friend, Bernard Gordon, a respected author, professor
and semi-professional photographer who lives here in Washington and in New
Hampshire. If you can help, please respond to his e-mail address below:

WANTED: Replacement film carrier (negative holder) for my Leitz Focomat 1c
Enlarger. The one I need is the 35mm size (24x36mm). Original catalogue
number is 17 526. If you have one or know where I can buy one, please
respond
to BGordon as follows:

                           bkg@christa.unh.edu