Subject: Re: [Leica] Tripod care
From: Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:48:20 -0500

When you have a lubricant on your tripod, it gets on your hands, the
Voila, on your camera. I lightly lubed my Leitz Tiltall and i am still
trying to get all traces off the lubed areas before I use it again.
Continues to drain a little. I guess i will be forced to spray it with
ROR, ammonia and all.