Subject: Re: [Leica] the sob and the idiot, an eBay story
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 14:00:46 -0700

><Snip>
> and yes, it's about a Rollei thing but I saw that sob is selling some Leica
> gear too at eBay. Then wanted you all to be aware of the sob of the month.
>
> regards
>
> Pablo

Only one SOB of the month on ebay? I don't know it's a big world and
half of it is selling trinkets on ebay.
I think there's one million SOBs in the Naked City
of cyberspace.

I like to know where they live --- so i can take a paper bag, fill it up
with dog doody, apply a match to it, put it on their door step, and ring
their door bell.
...oh and run.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA