Subject: Re: [Leica] the sob and the idiot, an eBay story
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:25:29 -0700

><Snip>
>
> aaahhhh, patience, patience...
> I may well be polite to eternity but patient, mmmhhh... I'll try.
> Anyway I'll be here, lurking, watching by eBay and then I'll catch that
> guy and will get him through the same machine Coen Bros used in Fargo,
> remember ?
>
> seriously John, thanks. Yours sounds reasonable, Greg's as well.
>
> Pablo

The chipper. Yep. The Chipper. Gotta get me one of those. Turns all that
stuff lying around your house, twigs, branches, trees, people who owe
you money into mulch which you spread evenly around your flower beds and
it's real organic. Makes things grow better. Plugs up the ozone layer.
Trouble is your mulch in not supposed to look like lasagna with spinach
and ground beef!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com