Subject: RE: [Leica] After hooking up with Chubby ...images
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:05:27 +0200 (MEST)

> post - there was a photo link at the very end of it....(it was a test to
> see if you'd read the copy..;-)
>
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/folder-3290.html

You know what they say, in the etiquette adice that get sent out ... if
you don't get a response, repeating it (the link) won't help :) :)

I read the story and looked at the link the first time. ... and just for
the record, this was a nice opportunity to look at the pictures the second
time :)

Daniel

PS: I thought it was kind of telling ... pulling out the family album now
means booting up the laptop (re: last picture ... even looked at all of
them).