Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: R9 scoop
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:49:36 -0700

John Collier wrote:

> My SL2 also needed to have a full stroke to wind. The only thing I did
> not like about it.
>
> John Collier

Is the M6 Ratcheted? I'm not sure if i used that feature on it or with
my various Nikon bodies in the 80's and early 90
s but I will say I tended to use a winder on a camera as I do now with
My Leica M's or mainly the Rapidwinder from Tom A.

I think street shooters use it.
I'm not much of a street shooter. When i go down the street I'm not
shooting the people as much as I'm shooting what ever else is there.
Pretty non confrontational.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com