Subject: RE: [Leica] POW - New Images from Canadian Tennis Open
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 00:43:44 -0400

Hi Dennis,

Guilty as charged !
You are correct that these were not taken with a Leica.
I did shoot some photos of Anna Kournikova at the same
tournament with a R7, 2 years ago.  I like this year's results better.
Maybe Hantuchova is more photogenic, maybe AF helped, maybe
shooting digital allows more shots, maybe I learned a few things in
the past 2 years.  I would have tried the Leica 70-200 lens with my
Canon body if I had the lens converter, and an 1.4 extender.  Maybe
in 2004.

- - Phong