Subject: [Leica] PLUG meeting for September First Friday!
From: "Albert Wang" <leica_phile@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:07:55 -0400

Looks like September 6th, 2002 (aka Rosh Hashanah PLUG day) will reconvene
the PLUG at Muse Gallery 60 N. 2nd Street about 6:30pm and a second check up
at the same place for latecomers. Remember to bring your gear in the
following order: 1) Leica-- M6 and R8 and M4 and anything remote, 2)
digital-- Digilux 1 hopefully a digital user please come down this time?, 3)
"N-k-n"-- last time, a F100 was sighted, 4) C-n-n-- interestingly enough, no
Leica/Canon users? More important bring in your prints. I will be doing that
considering that I just got a Epson C80 for the purpose. It's very good for
test prints!

Also keep in mind that we will be convening for some sort of dinner as well.
So remember that dinner will be served to PLUG members who will decide
democratically where to go. Side cafes aren't too bad...

Good snaps,
Alfie